Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crazy names of the companies. (Post No 9)

Do not get me wrong - this competition (or anti-competition) is concerning the names only - I do not care about the products, way of business operations or productivity expectations of the companies in question. I would like just to denote that (from my point of view) some companies use semantically wrong names. If you have your own candidates - you are welcome to send them to me.


Next candidate (No 9) is … Well! ... “Advanced Cell Technology”! Why not? I would suggest even sexier name: “Extremely Advanced Cell Technology”. Or even better: “Awfully Advanced Cell Technology” - now everybody will understand that the company has really serious business!


Former candidates:

Reliable Pharmaceutical Corporation
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
Forest Laboratories
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Immunocellular Therapeutics.
Pharmascience Inc.
Human Genome Sciences Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment