Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crazy name of the company. Post 6

Do not get me wrong - this competition (or anti-competition) is concerning the names only - I do not care about the products, way of business operations or productivity expectations of the companies in question. I would like just to denote that (from my point of view) some companies use semantically wrong names. If you have your own candidates - you are welcome to send them to me.

Next candidate (No 6) is .... Forest Laboratories! Let's just imagine why they have chosen the name. Did they plan to work in the forest or use starting material from the forest or sell their products to the forest? I don't know!

Former candidates:

Intellipharmaceutics International Inc
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Immunocellular Therapeutics.
Pharmascience Inc.

Human Genome Sciences Inc.


Who is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment