Monday, April 30, 2012

Crazy name of the company. (Post No 7)

Do not get me wrong - this competition (or anti-competition) is concerning the names only - I do not care about the products, way of business operations or productivity expectations of the companies in question. I would like just to denote that (from my point of view) some companies use semantically wrong names. If you have your own candidates - you are welcome to send them to me.

Next candidate (No 7) is .... Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc! Let's just imagine why they have chosen the name. They like juzz music, perhaps. Or they are working in the same manner? But what about people who like disco? Or classic music? Well, I would think once again before choose this name!

Former candidates:

Intellipharmaceutics International Inc
Forest Laboratories
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Immunocellular Therapeutics.
Pharmascience Inc.

Human Genome Sciences Inc.

Who is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment